Posted on: 04-Aug-2018 Posted by: Indiabet365
Who will win SL VS SA | SL VS SA Dream11 team prediction | South Africa tour of Sri Lanka 2018, 3rd
Who will win SL VS SA tomorrow match? This SL VS SA will be held at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida.
South Africa are 2-0 up now and are only 1 win away to secure the arrangement in the wake of failing to meet expectations against a similar restriction in the Test arrangement. Riding on a splendid 87 from Quinton de Kock who was consummately associated by captain Faf du Plessis and Hashim Amla, the South African's stood tall to secure a truly necessary 6 wickets win.
The third ODI will be a door kick the bucket undertaking for the home side as they need to win this experience, in any case, to keep their expectations alive in the arrangement. This match will be played at the Pallekele International Stadium where the home side has a nice record. The Sri Lankan spinners who were everywhere throughout the South African batsman in the as of late closed test arrangement have not discovered the ideal mood and are grudging to take wickets.
The Proteas look agreed to one more win added to their repertoire through the home side is extremely attempting to convey an entire execution, the main worry for the Proteas is the type of their gifted batsman and future captain Aiden Markram who is extremely attempting to go ahead. He trudged in the Test arrangement too and his amusement is reducing in the ODIs also, however with the group performing admirably his own shape isn't at all thwarting the group's destiny yet at the same time, he needs to beat his burdens as soon as possible.
Match:SL vs RSA, 3rd ODI, South Africa tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
Date:Sunday, August 05, 2018
Time:10:00 AM LOCAL
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele's pitch is an average batting pitch. The pitch helps spinners too much on this ground. It will be crucial to face spinners on this ground.
- The temperature will be partly Sunny 29° C.
- It is expected to be hot and 74% humidity. The sky will be partly cloudy and there is 40% chance of rain.
Team News: -
- Upul Tharanga and Kusal Mendis's failures in the first two games have hurt Sri Lanka's chances because they haven't been able to get off to a good start. They handed debuts to two players in the last game and will continue to stick to the same playing XI to maintain some continuity
- David Miller might get dropped as he has been underperforming while Heinrich Klassen could get a chance in this match.
Venue stats –
Stadium: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
Measures:75.00m square, 80.00m straight
Ends:Hunnasgiriya End, Rikillagaskada End
Avg 1st inn score: 241
Avg 2nd inn score:199
Highest Total: 327/6 (50 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest Total: 167/10 (43.2 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest Chased: 288/8 (48.1 Ov) by SL vs Pak
Lowest Defended: 206/9 (36 Ov) by WI vs SL
Probable Playing 11:-
Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella
Batsmen: Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya
All-rounders: Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews(c)
Bowlers: Suranga Lakmal, Akila Dananjaya, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan (Doubt: Prabhat Jayasuriya)
Wicket-keeper: Quinton de Kock
Batsmen: Faf du Plessis(c), Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, David Miller (Doubt: Heinrich Klassen)
All-rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Willem Mulder
Bowlers: Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi
Sri Lanka (From):
Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella(w), Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Angelo Mathews(c), Shehan Jayasuriya, Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Suranga Lakmal, Prabath Jayasuriya, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka
South Africa (From):
Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis(c), Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Willem Mulder, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Heinrich Klaasen, Keshav Maharaj, Reeza Hendricks, Junior Dala
SL vs SA Key Players:-
- Niroshan Dickwella was gigantic in the last match with 69 hurries to his name while captain Angelo Mathews likewise demonstrated his class with an unbeaten 79.
- Akila Dananajaya has sacked 7 wickets up until now and will be the key bowler for SL indeed.
- On the batting front for Proteas, the force would be on Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, and Quinton de Kock.
- Lungi Ngidi and Andile Phelukwayo took 3 wickets each in the last diversion, though, Kagiso Rabada and left arm chinaman Tabraiz Shamsi scalped 4 each in the main ODI.