Posted on: 04-Aug-2018 Posted by: Indiabet365
Who will win BAN VS WI | BAN VS WI Dream11 team prediction | Bangladesh tour of West Indies 2018, 2n
Who will win BAN vs WI today match? This BAN vs WI will be held on Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground,Lauderhill, Florida.
In the series of T20 between BAN vs WI, Windes won the first match of this series by DLS method.
In the last match, Bangladesh starts batting first and loss first wicket on Zero and 2nd wickets on 5. After that Liton Das and Mahmudullah helps Bangladesh to scored 143-9 (20 overs). From Windies, Kesrick Williams took four wickets and limit Bangladesh on 143.
Windies 93-2(9.1 overs) and won the match by DLS method. from Windies Andre Russell scored 35 runs on 21 balls not out.
Match:WI vs Ban, 2nd T20I, Bangladesh tour of West Indies, 2018
Date:Sunday, August 05, 2018
Time: 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida's pitch is a flat wickets pitch and small boundaries are pretty much for the viewers. Here, at Florida big runs can be achieved.
- The temperature will be partly Sunny 31° C.
- It is expected to be hot and 73% humidity. The sky will be partly overcast and there is 50% chance of rain.
Team News: -
- Windies: Samuel Badree was the most expensive bowler in the first game and lacked control for a change, but would likely retain his spot.
- Bangladesh: Soumya Sarkar after the Asia glass disaster has had an intense time. He was let well enough alone for the ODI and Test group and just flew down for the T20Is. What's more, that additionally finished rapidly as he got castled for a brilliant duck. A fast inversion of fortune can be normal else Sabbir Rahman may come in.
Venue stats –
Stadium:Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground
Hosts to:United States of America
Avg 1st inn score: 162
Avg 2nd inn score:117
Highest Total: 245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs Ind
Lowest Total: 81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest Chased: 86/3 (15.3 Ov) by SL vs NZ
Lowest Defended: 120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Probable Playing 11:-
Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin
Batsmen: Marlon Samuels Andre Fletcher Evin Lewis, Rovman Powell
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Carlos Brathwaite
Bowlers: Samuel Badree, Keemo Paul, Kesrick Williams
Wicket-keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim
Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Liton Das (Doubt: Soumya Sarkar)
All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Ariful Haque
Bowlers: Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman Mehidy Hasan (Doubt: Nazmul Islam)
Andre Fletcher, Evin Lewis, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin(w), Carlos Brathwaite(c), Ashley Nurse, Samuel Badree, Keemo Paul, Kesrick Williams, Chadwick Walton, Sheldon Cottrell
Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Ariful Haque, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed
WI vs BAN Key Players:-
- Andre Russell and Marlon Samuels are in form, in the last match Andre Russell scored 35 runs not out.
- In the last match, Kesrick Williams took 4 wickets for Wendies.
- Liton Das and Mahmudullah played well in the last match. Shakib Al Hasan is also in form, in the last match he played with 190 strike rate.
- Mustafizur Rahman can played a vital role for Bagladesh, in the last match he took 2 wickets.